Jebel Akhdar (Rose Factory, Nizwa UNESCO Site, Ancient Villages)
» Muscat » Muscat » Muscat
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Departs: Muscat, Muscat
This is a tour which combines the old with the new, cultural with commercial, business with pleasure.
The rose gardens at Jebel Akhdar have been flowering as long as the villagers can remember. The scent of the rose has been valued for centuries, and harvesting its much-valued perfume continues today, in a mixture of traditional and modern methods.
The ancient city of Nizwa, once the capital of Oman, boasts a beautifully renovated and restored fort, and the UNESCO world heritage site of Falaj al Daris (an interconnected waterway complex)- still in every day use today.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Specialized infant seats are available
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
- Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.